Are you Dr. Hayslip?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose Street Cc180a Roach Bldg.
Uk Hematology Clinic
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 257-6006Fax(859) 257-6002
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hayslip, MD is an oncologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is an Associate Professor at University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2004 - 2007
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- Trial of Mesna to Prevent Doxorubicin-induced Plasma Protein Oxidation and Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-α) Release Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Mara Chambers, M.D.
- High-dose HMG-CoA Inhibitor Simvastatin Relapsed CLL Start of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01John Hayslip, MD, MSCR
- Frontline Treatment With Bendamustine in Combination With Rituximab in Adults Age 65 or Older With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Start of enrollment: 2008 Oct 01John Hayslip, MD, MSCR
Publications & Presentations
- Author Correction: 6-month follow-up of VIALE-C demonstrates improved and durable efficacy in patients with untreated AML ineligible for intensive chemotherapyAndrew H. Wei, Panayiotis Panayiotidis, Pau Montesinos, Kamel Laribi, V. E. Ivanov, Inho Kim, Jan Novák, Don A. Stevens, Walter Fiedler, Maria Pagoni, Julie Bergeron, ...> ;Blood Cancer Journal. 2021 Oct 26
- 6-month follow-up of VIALE-C demonstrates improved and durable efficacy in patients with untreated AML ineligible for intensive chemotherapy (141/150).Andrew H. Wei, Panayiotis Panayiotidis, Pau Montesinos, Kamel Laribi, V. E. Ivanov, Inho Kim, Jan Novák, Don A. Stevens, Walter Fiedler, Maria Pagoni, Julie Bergeron, ...> ;Blood Cancer Journal. 2021 Oct 1
- 5 citationsSafety and efficacy of navitoclax, a BCL-2 and BCL-XL inhibitor, in patients with relapsed or refractory lymphoid malignancies: results from a phase 2a study.Sven de Vos, John P. Leonard, Jonathan W. Friedberg, Jasmine Zain, Kieron Dunleavy, Rod A. Humerickhouse, John Hayslip, John Pesko, Wyndham H Wilson> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2021 Mar 21
- Join now to see all