Dr. Malta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Minot Ave
Auburn, ME 04210Phone+1 207-795-2927
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2021 - 2023
- PA State License 2015 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA school-aged boy with super-refractory status epilepticus secondary to cortical dysplasia treated with dexmedetomidine.John R. Malta, Jonathan Greco, Mauro Lodolo, Suman Ghosh> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2019 Apr 3
- Central Maine Medical CenterLewiston, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: