Are you Dr. Rand?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Herren Hill Rd
Tallassee, AL 36078Phone(334) 283-3709Fax(334) 283-3708
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Rand, MD is an otolaryngologist in Tallassee, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Community Hospital, Elmore Community Hospital, and Baptist Medical Center East.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1972 - 1974
- Brookwood Baptist HealthResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- USA HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- SC State Medical License 1975 - 2011
- AL State Medical License 1968 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology