Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1703 Termino Ave
Long Beach, CA 90804Phone(562) 498-6653Fax(562) 498-7794
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Thomas III, MD is an otolaryngologist in Long Beach, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- Kaiser Permanente Northern CaliforniaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Los Alamitos Medical CenterLos Alamitos, California