Are you Dr. Wright?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 S Hancock St
Louisville, KY 40203Phone(502) 584-0201Fax(502) 583-7017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Wright, MD is a geriatrician in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1956 - 1957
- Waterbury HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2017
- KY State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- AR State Medical License 1956 - 2012
- UofL Launches Renovation of Downtown Building for Optimal Aging InstituteFebruary 12th, 2019