Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1851 Arlington st
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 552-5500Fax(941) 552-5501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Justin Lee is a radiologist in Sarasota, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and Tampa General Hospital. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He specializes in Interventional Oncology and vascular & interventional radiology.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2006 - 2010
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2008 - 2009
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2005
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Predicting the Safety and Effectiveness of Inferior Vena Cava Filters Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsComputerized tomographic and magnetic resonance angiography for perforator-based free flaps: technical considerations.J.S. Lee, Ketan M. Patel, Zhitong Zou, Martin R. Prince, Emil I. Cohen> ;Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2011 Apr 1
- Transdermal scopolamine patch with odansetron for the control of nausea after uterine artery embolization compared with odansetron alone: results of a randomized place...Lee, J. S.,Costantino, M.,McCullough, M. F.,Lee, J. B.,Jones, M. M.,Carter, E. A.,Spies, J. B.> ;J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2010 Jun 12
- 19 citationsEndovascular treatment of postpartum hemorrhage.J.S. Lee, Suzanne M. Shepherd> ;Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2010 Mar 1
- Proctor, Sirtex Medical2016 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: