Dr. Gell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office970 Parchment Drive Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-949-4840Fax+1 616-949-3531
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1990 - 1992
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 2025
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Fight the Sneeze—SafelySeptember 27th, 2018
- Struggle Sneezing SafelyJanuary 24th, 2019
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: