Dr. Dubravec is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5055 Plainfield Ave Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Phone+1 616-988-8515Fax+1 616-988-8512
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1993 - 1995
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 1999
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsEosinophilia and gastrointestinal symptoms after ingestion of shiitake mushroomsAaron M. Levy, Hirohito Kita, Sidney F. Phillips, Paul A. Schkade, Phillip D. Dyer, Gerald J. Gleich, Vincent A. Dubravec> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1998 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: