Are you Dr. Gonzalez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Phone(616) 267-7125Fax(616) 267-9593
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Gonzalez, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and California. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1978 - 1979
- California Pacific Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1977 - 1978
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1977 - Present
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Is It Allergies … or Something Else?May 23rd, 2019
- Is That This an Allergy … or One Thing Else?January 24th, 2019
- Westwood Regional School District Implements L.E.A.D. For the First Time This FallAugust 4th, 2016
- Join now to see all