Dr. Wistar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office47 Main St
Coopers Mills, ME 04341Phone(207) 549-7581Fax(207) 549-3439
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a family physician in rural Maine, working at a federally qualified health center. Studied medicine at UNC/Chapel Hill.
My interests include geriatrics and preventive medicine, use of diet and exercise in treating and preventing disease. I also spend time thinking about the effect of stress, both emotional and physical, on the body.
I practice outpatient medicine, some nursing home and housecalls, no longer working in a hospital setting, sadly.
Education & Training
- Maine Dartmouth - UNECOMFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Maine Dartmouth - UNECOMResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: