Are you Dr. Parker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Patterson St
Centennial Medical Center
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 342-1071Fax(615) 342-1065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keith Parker, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida. He is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, and Houston County Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1997
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2005 - 2020
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsQuantifying population-level risks using an individual-based model: sea otters, Harlequin Ducks, and the Exxon Valdez oil spill.Mark A. Harwell, John H. Gentile, Keith R. Parker> ;Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management. 2012 Jul 1
- 11 citationsA Quantitative Ecological Risk Assessment of the Toxicological Risks from Exxon Valdez Subsurface Oil Residues to Sea Otters at Northern Knight Island, Prince William ...Mark A. Harwell, John H. Gentile, Charles B. Johnson, David L. Garshelis, Keith R. Parker> ;Human and Ecological Risk Assessment. 2010 Aug 23
- 4 citationsRisk of weathered residual Exxon Valdez oil to pink salmon embryos in Prince William Sound.Ernest L. Brannon, Keya M. Collins, Mathew A. Cronin, Lawrence L. Moulton, Keith R. Parker, William Wilson> ;Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 2007 Apr 1
- Join now to see all