Dr. Reed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Congress St Suite B1
Crown Colony Medical Building
Quincy, MA 02169Phone(617) 934-0024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1984
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- VT State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- NH State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- RI State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- A Pediatric Longitudinal Evaluation to Assess the Long-Term Safety of Protopic for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis Start of enrollment: 2005 May 01Reed, K.M.
- Assessment and Tracking of Long-term Alefacept Safety Start of enrollment: 2003 Jul 01Panzer, S.M.,Reed, K.M.
- Integrated Dermatology Expands Its Presence in Massachusetts with Two New LocationsDecember 10th, 2018
- The Malpractice MessNovember 14th, 2005
- ZEN Graphene Solutions Announces Addition of Dr. Ken Reed to Advisory BoardJuly 1st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: