Dr. Braun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Washington St
Braintree, MA 02184Phone(781) 380-8150Fax(781) 380-8160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Dermatology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Prognostic factors.Rogers, G.S., Braun, S.M.> ;Dermatol Clin. 2002 Oct
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-MiltonMilton, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: