Are you Dr. Wan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 Wood Rd
Braintree, MA 02184Phone(781) 849-1111Fax(781) 794-2280
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. San Wan, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Braintree, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Georgia. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton and South Shore Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1980 - 1982
- Grady Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1978 - 1980
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsQuantitative evaluation of ultraviolet induced erythema.San Wan, John A. Parrish, Kurt F. Jaenicke> ;Photochemistry and Photobiology. 1983 Jun 1
- 17 citationsCOMPARISON OF THE ERYTHEMOGENIC EFFECTIVENESS OF ULTRA VIOLET-B (290-320 nm) and ULTRA VIOLET-A (320-400 nm) RADIATION BY SKIN REFLECTANCESan Wan, KurtF. Jaenickeand, JohnA. Parrish> ;Photochemistry and Photobiology. 1983 May 1
- 38 citationsTRANSMITTANCE OF NONIONIZING RADIATION IN HUMAN TISSUESSan Wan, John A. Parrish, R. Rox Anderson, Michael Madden> ;Photochemistry and Photobiology. 1981 Dec 1
- Join now to see all