Dr. Wong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 N Interstate 35 Ste 2.230
Austin, TX 78701Phone+1 512-324-8300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2010 - 2014
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A large, curated, open-source stroke neuroimaging dataset to improve lesion segmentation algorithms.Sook-Lei Liew, Bethany P Lo, Miranda R Donnelly, Artemis Zavaliangos-Petropulu, Jessica N Jeong, Giuseppe Barisano, Alexandre Hutton, Julia P Simon, Julia M Juliano, A...> ;Scientific Data. 2022 Jun 16
- Chronic Stroke Sensorimotor Impairment Is Related to Smaller Hippocampal Volumes: An ENIGMA Analysis.Artemis Zavaliangos-Petropulu, Bethany Lo, Miranda R Donnelly, Nicolas Schweighofer, Keith Lohse, Neda Jahanshad, Giuseppe Barisano, Nerisa Banaj, Michael R Borich, La...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2022 May 17
- 1 citationsSmaller spared subcortical nuclei are associated with worse post-stroke sensorimotor outcomes in 28 cohorts worldwideSook-Lei Liew, Artemis Zavaliangos-Petropulu, Nicolas Schweighofer, Neda Jahanshad, Catherine E. Lang, Keith R. Lohse, Nerisa Banaj, Giuseppe Barisano, Lee A. Baugh, A...> ;Brain Communications. 2021 Oct 27
- Ascension Seton Medical Center AustinAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: