Dr. Hollern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Hollern's full profile
Office625 Africa Rd
Westerville, OH 43082Phone+1 614-901-2273Fax+1 614-901-3140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist HospitalColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: