Are you Dr. Rudolph?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Oak St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 855-5525Fax(505) 884-4006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lance Rudolph, MD is a board certified internist in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico and California. He is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Lovelace Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1975 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of X0002 Spray in Subjects With Osteoarthritis Start of enrollment: 2014 Feb 01Kivitz, A.,Cevera, A.,Clary, A.,Springer, B.,Rankin, B.,Morimoto, C.,Fisher, C.,Yu, C.,Schultz, C.,Subich, D.,DeSalle, D.,Bedel, G.,Gladstein, G.,Fidelholtz, J.,Charles, J.,Rosen, J.,Champlin, J.,Smith, K...