Dr. Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Williams' full profile
Office1874 Beltline Rd
Decatur, AL 35601Phone+1 256-973-6175
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsThiotepa and cyclophosphamide with stem cell rescue for consolidation therapy for children with high-risk neuroblastoma: A phase I/II study of the pediatric blood and ...Morris Kletzel, E. Abella, Eric Sandler, Laura L. Williams, Angela K. Ogden, Bradley H Pollock, Donna A. Wall> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 1998 Jan 1
- 40 citations2-Chlorodeoxyadenosine (2-CDA) for the treatment of refractory or recurrent Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) in pediatric patients.Kimo C. Stine, Robert L. Saylors, Laura L. Williams, David L. Becton> ;Medical and Pediatric Oncology. 1997 Oct 1
- 38 citationsSecondary Cytoreductive Surgery at Second-Look Laparotomy in Advanced Ovarian Cancer: A Gynecologic Oncology Group StudyLaura Williams, Virginia L. Brunetto, Edgardo Yordan, Philip J. DiSaia, William T. Creasman> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1997 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Decatur Morgan HospitalDecatur, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: