Dr. Sanchez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Park Avenue
Park Avenue Radiologists
New York, NY 10028Phone(212) 888-1000 x 1504
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2006 - 2008
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2002 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsCT-guided radiofrequency ablation in the palliative treatment of recurrent advanced head and neck malignancies.Allan Brook, Menachem M. Gold, Todd S. Miller, Tamar Gold, Randall P. Owen, Laurie S. Sanchez, Joaquim M. Farinhas, Keivan Shifteh, Jacqueline A. Bello> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2008 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: