Dr. Parker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Retreat Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-522-4163Fax+1 860-524-9709
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Rheumatology, 1971 - 1974
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1974 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPossible adverse effect of phenoxybenzamine therapy in a patient with progressive systemic sclerosis.Lewis P. Parker, Bevra H. Hahn, C. Kirk Osterland> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1972 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: