Are you Dr. Parke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Asylum Ave
Hartford, CT 06105Phone(860) 714-5816Fax(860) 679-1422
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Parke, MD is a rheumatologist in Hartford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Charing Cross and Westminister Medical SchoolClass of 1971, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUnique Sjögren's syndrome patient subsets defined by molecular features.Judith A. James, Joel M. Guthridge, Hua Chen, Rufei Lu, Rebecka L. Bourn, Krista Bean, Melissa E. Munroe, Miles Smith, Eliza F. Chakravarty, Alan N. Baer, Ghaith Noais...> ;Rheumatology. 2020 Apr 1
- 26 citationsClinical Efficacy and Safety of Baminercept, a Lymphotoxin β Receptor Fusion Protein, in Primary Sjögren's Syndrome: Results From a Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, ...St Clair Ew, Alan N. Baer, Chungwen Wei, Ghaith Noaiseh, Ann L. Parke, Andreea Coca, Tammy O. Utset, Mark C. Genovese, Daniel J. Wallace, James McNamara, Karen Boyle, ...> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2018 Jul 18
- 35 citationsTreatment Guidelines for Rheumatologic Manifestations of Sjögren's Syndrome: Use of Biologic Agents, Management of Fatigue, and Inflammatory Musculoskeletal PainSteven E. Carsons, Frederick B. Vivino, Ann L. Parke, Nancy L. Carteron, Vidya Sankar, Richard Brasington, Michael T. Brennan, William H. Ehlers, Robert I. Fox, Hal Sc...> ;Arthritis Care and Research. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical CenterHartford, Connecticut