Dr. Waterman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 Willard Ave
Newington, CT 06111Phone(860) 667-6882Fax(860) 667-6875
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1976 - 1978
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Premature Twins Fly Home from Utah to Florida with Help of Private JetJuly 25th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: