Dr. Chandrasekaran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 Willard ave
Newington, CT 06111Phone+1 860-666-6951
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Rheumatology, 2011 - 2013
- UMass ChanResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- OtherClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsMolecular changes in selected epithelial proteins in human keratoconus corneas compared to normal corneas.Om P. Srivastava, Deepa Chandrasekaran, Roswell R. Pfister> ;Molecular Vision. 2006 Dec 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: