Are you Dr. Strongwater?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06030Phone(860) 679-2160Fax(860) 679-1422
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Strongwater, MD is a rheumatologist in Farmington, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Rheumatology, 1981 - 1983
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- The change process and a clinical evaluation unit at University of Massachusetts Medical Center.Steven L. Strongwater> ;Quality management in health care. 1996 Jan 1
- 18 citationsCross-linked elastin and collagen degradation products in the urine of patients with scleroderma.Phillip J. Stone, Joseph H. Korn, Heather North, Edward V. Lally, Laurie C. Miller, Lori B. Tucker, Steven L. Strongwater, Gordon L. Snider, Carl Franzblau> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1995 Apr 1
- 8 citationsEosinophilia-myalgia syndrome associated with L-tryptophan ingestion. Analysis of four patients and implications for differential diagnosis and pathogenesis.Steven L. Strongwater, Bruce A. Woda, Robert A. Yood, Mary Ellen Rybak, Jane Sargent, Umberto DeGirolami, Thomas W. Smith, Charlene Varnis, Scott Allen, Kevin R. Murph...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1990 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- ‘We Have a Childcare Crisis;’ Massachusetts Hospital Staffing Levels Strained by Remote LearningNovember 11th, 2020
- Experts: Second Surge Would Pose New Set of Challenges in MassOctober 20th, 2020
- Quick Recovery? Not Likely in Massachusetts, as a Coronavirus-Induced Recession Stuns EconomyApril 18th, 2020
- Join now to see all