Are you Dr. Joshi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Asylum Ave
Hartford, CT 06105Phone(860) 714-4532Fax(860) 714-8275
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Weishali Joshi, MD is a rheumatologist in Hartford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Rheumatology, 2010 - 2012
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Grant Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA case of May-Thurner syndrome with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.Ruby Sharma, Weishali Joshi> ;Connecticut medicine. 2008 Oct 1