Are you Dr. Nolasco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Retreat Ave
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(860) 522-4163Fax(860) 524-9709
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Helena Nolasco, MD is a rheumatologist in Hartford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. She is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2004
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 110 citationsAge-Associated Change in the Frequency of Memory CD4+ T Cells Impairs Long Term CD4+ T Cell Responses to Influenza VaccineInsoo Kang, Myung Sun Hong, Helena Nolasco, Sung Hwan Park, Jin Myung Dan, Jin-Young Choi, Joe Craft> ;Journal of Immunology. 2004 Jul 1
- 147 citationsDefective Control of Latent Epstein-Barr Virus Infection in Systemic Lupus ErythematosusInsoo Kang, Timothy E. Quan, Helena Nolasco, Sung-Hwan Park, Myung Sun Hong, Jill Crouch, Eric G. Pamer, John G. Howe, Joe Craft> ;Journal of Immunology. 2004 Jan 15
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut