Overview of Dr. Thomas
Dr. Lewis Thomas is an urologist in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with Siteman Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 15 doctors at Siteman Cancer Center who specialize in Urology. He has more than 30 publications and over 500 citings.
Office4950 Children's Pl
Division of Urology
Saint Louis, MO 63110Fax+1 314-454-5244
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Urology, 2014 - 2018
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Survival outcomes following radical cystectomy in patients with prior pelvic radiation for prostate cancer: A matched cohort analysisPrithvi B. Murthy, Zaeem Lone, Dillon Corrigan, Rebecca A. Campbell, Carlos Munoz-Lopez, Maxx Caveney, Daniel Gerber, Kyle Ericson, Lewis Thomas, JJ H. Zhang, Jihad H....> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2021 Aug 13
- 4 citationsGPS Assay Association With Long-Term Cancer Outcomes: Twenty-Year Risk of Distant Metastasis and Prostate Cancer-Specific Mortality.Michael Brooks, Lewis Thomas, Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, Jianbo Li, Michael Crager, Ruixiao Lu, John Abran, Tamer Aboushwareb, Eric A. Klein> ;JCO precision oncology. 2021 Feb 24
- 6 citationsComparison of Major Complications at 30 and 90 Days Following Radical CystectomyJacob M. Knorr, Kyle Ericson, JJ H. Zhang, Prithvi B. Murthy, Amy S. Nowacki, Carlos Munoz-Lopez, Lewis Thomas, Georges-Pascal Haber, Byron K. Lee> ;Urology. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Siteman Cancer CenterSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: