Overview of Dr. Cervantes
Dr. Luis Cervantes is a neurosurgeon in Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital. He received his medical degree from Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico and has been in practice 41 years. He is one of 13 doctors at Lehigh Valley Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
Office1770 Bathgate Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- MedStar HealthResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Suburban HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de MexicoClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- 'The Least Invasive Surgery Possible': Spine Robot Advances Spine Care at Lehigh ValleyMay 20th, 2021
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: