Dr. Sato is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1325 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-450-6824
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Publications & Presentations
- Patient Engagement Activities and Patient Experience: Are Patients With a History of Depression the Canary in the Coal Mine?:Morgan C. Shields, Janice A. Singer, Meredith B. Rosenthal, Luke Sato, Carol A. Keohane, Margaret Janes, Jason Boulanger, Natalya Martins, Barbra Rabson> ;Medical Care Research and Review. 2021 Jun 1
- 6 citationsEleven-year descriptive analysis of closed court verdicts on medical errors in Spain and Massachusetts.Priscila Giraldo, Luke Sato, Jose M. Martínez-Sánchez, Mercè Comas, Kathy Dwyer, Maria Sala, Xavier Castells> ;BMJ Open. 2016 Aug 1
- 12 citationsA retrospective review of medical errors adjudicated in court between 2002 and 2012 in Spain.Priscila Giraldo, Luke Sato, Maria Sala, Mercè Comas, Kathy Dywer, Xavier Castells> ;International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2016 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Counting the Costs: U.S. Hospitals Feeling the Pain of Physician BurnoutNovember 21st, 2017
- Avoiding an EHR-Related Malpractice SuitOctober 25th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: