Dr. Gaeta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 792-6161
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- SARS-CoV-2 in multiple myeloma: initial observation and management.Elisabet E. Manasanch, Victor E. Mulanovich, Joanna Grace M. Manzano, Maria Susan Gaeta, Melody R. Becnel, Gregory P. Kaufman, Hans C. Lee, Behrang Amini, Sheeba K. Th...> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2020 Jun 17
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: