Dr. Friedman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Tenth Avenue
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-7242Fax(212) 523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1991 - 1995
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1992 - 2014
- NY State License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A survey to assess transfusion medicine education needs for clinicians.Arinsburg, S. A., Skerrett, D. L., Friedman, M. T., Cushing, M. M.> ;Transfus Med. 2012 Feb
- Blood transfusion practices: a little consistency please.Friedman, M.T.> ;Blood Transfus. 2011 Oct
- Unilateral serous retinal detachment in a patient with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.Harris, J.A., Friedman, M.T., Varma, M.> ;J Clin Apher. 2008
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: