Dr. Friedman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Friedman's full profile
Office1000 Tenth Avenue
New York, NY 10019Phone+1 212-523-7242Fax+1 212-523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Friedman is a pathologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lenox Hill Hospital, New York-Presbyterian Queens, and NYU Langone Hospital-Long Island. He received his medical degree from NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in blood banking & transfusion medicine, transplantation immunology, anatomic pathology, and clinical pathology.
Education & Training
- New York Blood CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1991 - 1995
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1991 - 2023
- FL State License 1992 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Critical conversations on patient blood management with clinical colleagues.Richard R Gammon, Kirsten Alcorn, Mark Friedman, Sherry Hogan, Sadhana Manwanga, Liz Marinaro, Sherry Shariatmadar, Christopher Bocquet> ;Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 2022 Dec 1
- 28 citationsEfficacy and Safety of COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma in Hospitalized Patients: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Mila B Ortigoza, Hyunah Yoon, Keith S Goldfeld, Andrea B Troxel, Johanna P Daily, Yinxiang Wu, Yi Li, Danni Wu, Gia F Cobb, Gillian Baptiste, Mary O'Keeffe, Marilou O ...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2022 Feb 1
- 9 citationsTransfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload and Transfusion-Related Acute Lung Injury.Tayler van den Akker, Zachary Grimes, Mark T. Friedman> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2021 Sep 8
- Join now to see all
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
- NYU Winthrop HospitalMineola, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: