Are you Dr. Thayaparan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Tenth Avenue
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-4332Fax(212) 523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rose Thayaparan, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1975 - 1979
- AC Logan Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Colombo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsComparison of diastolic septal perforator flow velocities in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy versus hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy.Mark V. Sherrrid, Jo Mahenthiran, Vilma Casteneda, Rupert Fincke, Mohamed Gasser, Ivan Barac, Rose Thayaparan, Farooq A. Chaudhry> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2006 Jan 1
- 23 citationsBone marrow metastases from glioblastoma multiforme – A case report and review of the literatureVandana Rajagopalan, Francois G. Kamar, Rose Thayaparan, Michael L. Grossbard> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2005 Apr 1
- Pathologic quiz case: a 31-year-old woman with menometrorrhagia.Nina Krassilnik, Sony Wiriosuparto, Rose Thayaparan> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2003 Jun 1
- Join now to see all