Are you Dr. Katatikarn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-4332Fax(212) 523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vijai Katatikarn, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1971 - 1975
- Interfaith Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Mahidol University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Primary squamous-cell carcinoma of the breast. Diagnosis by fine needle aspiration cytology.Lazarevic, B., Katatikarn, V., Marks, R. A.> ;Acta Cytol. 1984 May 01
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the urinary bladder with intraepithelial spread in an adult.Krumerman, M. S., Katatikarn, V.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1976 Jul