Dr. Kancherla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Tenth Avenue
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-4332Fax(212) 523-4829
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital Joint Diseases Orthopedic InstituteResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1982 - 1983
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1980
- Harlem Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Mysore Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsTeratocarcinosarcoma of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses: report of 3 cases with assessment for chromosome 12p statusFadi Salem, Marc K. Rosenblum, Suresh C. Jhanwar, Pushpa Kancherla, Ronald Ghossein, Diane L. Carlson> ;Human Pathology. 2008 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: