Dr. Wolfe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- MN State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImages in emergency medicine. Loxosceles reclusa bite.Torrey A. Laack, Latha G. Stead, Martin E Wolfe> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2007 Oct 1
- 3 citationsSwollen Tongue: A Presentation of Myasthenia Gravis:Steven P. Davison, Thomas J. McDonald, Martin E. Wolfe> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1997 Feb 1
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: