Are you Dr. Schiebel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicola Schiebel, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Rochester, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. She is an Assistant Professor at Mayo Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of Alberta Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- A Telephone Quitline Intervention for Smoking Cessation Through the Emergency Department Start of enrollment: 2003 Sep 01Schiebel, N.E.
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEvaluating implementation of a rapid response team: considering alternative outcome measuresJames P. Moriarty, Nicola E. Schiebel, Matthew G. Johnson, Jeffrey B. Jensen, Sean M. Caples, Bruce W. Morlan, Jeanne M. Huddleston, Marianne Huebner, James M. Naessens> ;International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2014 Jan 8
- 7 citationsHonouring patient's resuscitation wishes: a multiphased effort to improve identification and documentationNicola E. Schiebel, Sarah Henrickson Parker, Richard R Bessette, Eric J Cleveland, J Paul Neeley, Karen T. Warfield, Mellissa M Barth, Kim A. Gaines, James M. Naessens> ;BMJ Quality & Safety. 2013 Jan 1
- 24 citationsTools for evaluating team performance in simulation-based training.Michael A. Rosen, Sallie J. Weaver, Elizabeth H. Lazzara, Eduardo Salas, Teresa S. Wu, Salvatore Silvestri, Nicola E. Schiebel, Sandra A. Almeida, Heidi B. King> ;Journal of Emergencies, Trauma, and Shock. 2010 Oct 1
- Join now to see all