Are you Dr. Hanna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1812 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314Phone(718) 761-0124Fax(718) 761-1166
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Hanna, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Staten Island, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1962 - 1965
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1961 - 1962
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Ain Shams Abbasia Faculty of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1978 - 2009
- CT State Medical License 1971 - 1995
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1970 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- DNA Ligase IV regulates XRCC4 nuclear localization.Francis, D. B.,Kozlov, M.,Chavez, J.,Chu, J.,Malu, S.,Hanna, M.,Cortes, P.> ;DNA Repair (Amst.). 2014 Jul 02
- Artemis C-terminal region facilitates V(D)J recombination through its interactions with DNA Ligase IV and DNA-PKcs.Malu, S., De Ioannes, P., Kozlov, M., Greene, M., Francis, D., Hanna, M., Pena, J., Escalante, C. R., Kurosawa, A., Erdjument-Bromage, H., Tempst, P., Adachi, N., Vezz...> ;J Exp Med. 2012 May 7