Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 East 68th
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2020
- Rice UniversityB.A., Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Business Minor, Magna Cum Laude, 2012 - 2016
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- What's in Your Drink? Poster Educates Families About Sugar Content and Fatty Liver Disease.Michelle E. Lee, Hiba Ali, Kristen A. Staggers, Maya Harpavat, Yamini Natarajan> ;Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. 2021 Aug 5
- 9 citationsEvaluating the Revised American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Guidelines for Common Bile Duct Stone DiagnosisJake S. Jacob, Michelle E. Lee, Erin Y. Chew, Aaron P. Thrift, Robert J. Sealock> ;Clinical Endoscopy. 2021 Mar 30
- Genotype Predicts Outcomes in Fetuses and Neonates With Severe Congenital Long QT Syndrome.Moore JP, Gallotti RG, Shannon KM, Bos JM, Sadeghi E, Strasburger JF, Wakai RT, Horigome H, Clur SA, Hill AC, Shah MJ, Behere S, Sarquella-Brugada G, Czosek R, Etherid...> ;JACC. Clinical electrophysiology. 2020-08-26
- Join now to see all
- Physician Burnout: An Emergent Crisis.Lee, Michelle E., Brown, W. David, Cabrera, Antonio G, Progress in Pediatric Cardiology, 2017
- Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: