Are you Dr. Jarmukli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1970 Roanoke Blvd
Salem, VA 24153Phone(540) 982-2463Fax(540) 224-1937
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nabil Jarmukli, MD is a cardiologist in Salem, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, California, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1986
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsCost-effectiveness of the radial versus femoral artery approach to diagnostic cardiac catheterization.Oleg Roussanov, S. Jeanne Wilson, Katherine Henley, Greta Estacio, Judith A. Hill, Brenda Dogan, William F. Henley, Nabil Jarmukli> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2007 Aug 1
- 5 citationsOutcomes of Unexplained Syncope in the ElderlyOleg Roussanov, Greta Estacio, Maribeth Capuno, Judith A. Hill, Csaba P. Kovesdy, Nabil Jarmukli> ;American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 2007 Jul 1
- 7 citationsNew-onset syncope in older adults: focus on age and etiologyOleg Roussanov, Greta Estacio, Maribeth Capuno, S. Jeanne Wilson, Csaba P. Kovesdy, Nabil Jarmukli> ;American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 2007 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia