Are you Dr. Duval?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 795-5544
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neil Duval, MD is a pulmonologist in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton Hospital, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1989 - 1991
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1986 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFactitious Quadriplegia: A Rare New Case and Literature ReviewMarc D. Feldman, Neil J. Duval> ;Psychosomatics. 1997 Jan 1
- 1 citationsA rapidly expanding extrapulmonary mass.Neil J. Duval> ;Chest. 1992 May 1