Are you Dr. Keaney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Medical Center Drive
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone(207) 373-6490Fax(207) 373-6491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Keaney, MD is a pulmonologist in Brunswick, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Mid Coast Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsMarrow cell infusion attenuates vascular remodeling in a murine model of monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension.Jason M. Aliotta, Patrick Keaney, Rod R. Warburton, Michael DelTatto, Mark S. Dooner, Michael A. Passero, Peter J. Quesenberry, James R. Klinger> ;Stem Cells and Development. 2009 Jun 1
- 45 citationsBone marrow production of lung cells: the impact of G-CSF, cardiotoxin, graded doses of irradiation, and subpopulation phenotype.Jason M. Aliotta, Patrick Keaney, Michael A. Passero, Mark S. Dooner, Jeffrey Pimentel, Deborah Greer, Delia Demers, Bethany M. Foster, Abigail Peterson, Gerri J. Doon...> ;Experimental Hematology. 2006 Feb 1
- 19 citationsThe stem cell continuum.Peter J. Quesenberry, Gerald A. Colvin, Mehrdad Abedi, Gerri J. Dooner, Mark S. Dooner, Jason M. Aliotta, Patrick Keaney, Luguang Luo, Delia Demers, Abigail Peterson, ...> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2005 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Patriots Owner to Send 4 Maine Health Care Workers to Super BowlFebruary 3rd, 2021
- 'I Am Just like a Little Kid on Christmas': Maine Health Care Workers Chosen to Go to Super BowlFebruary 5th, 2021
- Four Maine Health Care Workers Heading to 2021 Super BowlFebruary 3rd, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Mid Coast HospitalBrunswick, Maine