Are you Dr. Jederlinic?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office76 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 795-5544Fax(207) 795-5645
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Jederlinic, MD is a pulmonologist in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and New York. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1983 - 1985
- KALEIDA HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 93 citationsThe disease-modifying effects of twice-weekly oral azithromycin in patients with bronchiectasis.Alicia A. Cymbala, Lee C. Edmonds, Michael A. Bauer, Peter J. Jederlinic, John. J. May, Jennifer M. Victory, Guy W. Amsden> ;Treatments in Respiratory Medicine. 2005 Jan 1
- Patients' choices and the medical commons.Peter J. Jederlinic, Jessica C. Rockwell> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1993 Jul 15
- 16 citationsIdiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in asbestos-exposed workers.Edward A. Gaensler, Peter J. Jederlinic, Andrew Churg> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 1991 Sep 1
- Join now to see all