Dr. Harder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Gracelawn Rd
Auburn, ME 04210Phone(207) 330-3930Fax(207) 753-3093
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1985
- St Marys CampusFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1984 - 1985
- Rochester Regional Health/Unity HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1986 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsChronic persistent cough. Experience in diagnosis and outcome using an anatomic diagnostic protocol.R H Poe, R V Harder, R H Israel, M C Kallay> ;Chest. 1989 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: