Are you Dr. Timko?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Columbia University Department Of Pediatrics
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 304-7250Fax(212) 544-1974
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nikki Timko, MD is a board certified pediatrician in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Columbia University College of Phys & Surg.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1979
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1978 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York