Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Esplanade Ave
Kenner, LA 70065Phone(504) 412-1705Fax(504) 412-1726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nirupa Patel, MD is a rheumatologist in Kenner, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. She is affiliated with University Medical Center and Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1994 - 1995
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- KY State Medical License 1979 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- IgG4-related disease with multiorgan involvement: a case-based reviewNikhil N Tarte, Chandana Shilpa Ravipati, Jose A Leon de la Rocha, Elizabeth B Rinker, Nirupa J. Patel> ;Rheumatology International. 2021 Apr 21
- 1 citationsTrauma-induced concomitant psoriatic arthritis and complex regional pain syndromeJose A Leon de la Rocha, Nirupa J. Patel, Luis R. Espinoza> ;Clinical Rheumatology. 2019 May 24
- Abdominal Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Harbinger of Takayasu Arteritis in an African American Patient.Quinn Thibodeaux, Nirupa J. Patel> ;Jcr-journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2018 Jul 1
- Join now to see all