Peter Phillips, MD
Professor of Neurology, University Pennsylvania
- 3401 Civic Center Blvd
Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia - Hem/Onc
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: (215) 590-3535
Fax: (215) 590-3992
Dr. Phillips's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Child Neurology
Dr. Phillips's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Neurology
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Child Neurology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Neurology
- Children's Hospital, BostonResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Phillips's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Dr. Phillips's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Phillips's Clinical Trials
- A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GDC-0449 in Children With Recurrent or Refractory MedulloblastomaStart of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01
Blaney, S.M.,Gajjar, A.,Goldman, S.,Phillips, P.C.,Warren, K.
- Immunologic Profile of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Medulloblastoma at Initial Diagnosis and During Standard Radiation and ChemotherapyStart of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Blaney, S.M.,Goldman, S.,Gururangan, S.,Phillips, P.C.,Warren, K.
- Phase 1 and Pharmacokinetic Study of AZD6244 for Recurrent or Refractory Pediatric Low Grade GliomaStart of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01
Banerjee, A.,Goldman, S.,Phillips, P.C.,Warren, K.
- A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GDC-0449 in Adults With Recurrent or Refractory MedulloblastomaStart of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01
Gajjar, A.,Goldman, S.,Gururangan, S.,Phillips, P.C.
- A Feasibility Study of SAHA Combined With Isotretinoin and Chemotherapy in Infants With Embryonal Tumors of the Central Nervous SystemStart of enrollment: 2009 Feb 01
Geyer, J.R.,Phillips, P.C.
- Study Of Reduced Dose Craniospinal Radiotherapy (1800 cGy) And Chemotherapy In Children With Newly-Diagnosed Standard-Risk Posterior Fossa Primitive Neuro-ectodermal Tumor (PNET/Medulloblastoma)Start of enrollment: 2001 Apr 01
Fisher, P.G.,Phillips, P.C.
Dr. Phillips's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Headache as a risk factor for neurovascular events in pediatric brain tumor patients. Kranick, S. M.,Campen, C. J.,Kasner, S. E.,Kessler, S. K.,Zimmerman, R. A.,Lustig, R. A.,Phillips, P. C.,Beslow, L. A.,Ichord, R.,Fisher, M. J.; Neurology. 2013 Apr 16.
- Phase measurement of cognitive impairment specific to radiotherapy. Armstrong, C. L., Shera, D. M., Lustig, R. A., Phillips, P. C.; Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Jul 1.
- Retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in children with optic pathway gliomas. Avery, R.A., Liu, G.T., Fisher, M.J., Quinn, G.E., Belasco, J.B., Phillips, P.C., Maguire, M.G., Balcer, L.J.; Am J Ophthalmol. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- AmeriHealth Direct POS
- AmeriHealth Direct POS Value Network
- Amerihealth HMO
- AmeriHealth HMO Value Network
- AmeriHealth PPO
- AmeriHealth PPO Value Network
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry Carelink Health Plans PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
- Horizon BCBS Direct Access
- Horizon BCBS HMO
- Horizon BCBS POS
- Horizon BCBS PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO / POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Peter Phillips, Dr. Peter Phillips, MD, Dr. P Phillips, Dr. Peter C Phillips
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Phillips's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, PA)
- Ramon Manon-Espaillat, MD
- Charles Cantor, MD
- Lori Shutter, MD
- James Culleton, MD
- Paula Clemens, MD
- Sudhir Aggarwal, MD
- Han Koh, MD
- Brandon Beaber, MD
- William Leschey, MD
- Robert Croop, MD