Overview of Dr. Stein
Dr. Peter Stein is an orthopedic surgeon in Great Neck, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, and North Shore University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He is one of 148 doctors at North Shore University Hospital and one of 61 doctors at St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has 1 publication and 5 citings.
Office600 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Fax+1 516-365-1634
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Hospital for Joint DiseasesFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1992 - 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestInternship, Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1984 - 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2014-2016, 2018
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2014-2018
- President New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCompetition: An Antidote To The High Price Of Prescription DrugsPeter Stein, Ernst Valery> ;Health Affairs. 2004 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: