Dr. Hay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Wingo Way
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 884-0302Fax(843) 849-9308
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1989 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Roper HospitalCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: