Are you Dr. Estes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office851 Leonard Fulghum Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 971-9350Fax(843) 971-9351
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Estes, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Iowa, and Georgia. He is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center and Roper Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- SD State Medical License 1900 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsSHOULDER HEMIARTHROPLASTY FOR PROXIMAL HUMERAL FRACTURESLangdon A. Hartsock, William J. Estes, Craig A. Murray, Richard J. Friedman> ;Orthopedic Clinics of North America. 1998 Jul 1
- Distal short segment fixation of thoracolumbar and lumbar injuries.Glaser, J. A., Estes, W. J.> ;Iowa Orthop J. 1998