Dr. Modlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Greenbrier Clinic
320 W. Main Street
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986Phone(304) 536-4870 x 303Fax(304) 536-1664
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1991
- Dwight D Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Better Adherence to Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Efforts Trial Start of enrollment: 2007 Nov 01Vernalis, M.N.,Modlin, R.
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsFatigued on Venus, sleepy on Mars—gender and racial differences in symptoms of sleep apneaArn Eliasson, Mariam Kashani, Robin S. Howard, Marina N. Vernalis, Randolph Modlin> ;Sleep and Breathing. 2015 Mar 1
- Randolph Modlin, MDMarch 18th, 2016
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: